Friday 2 November 2012

Abi Dabi

Well looking at the practise sessions, it looks like Vettel is on the pace again, if Lewis is a bit closer.  Their pace may not make up for Adrian Newey and his secret aeros, (not the chocolate).  So with boring predictability I will go for:

Pole - Vettel
Win - Vettel
FL - Raikkonen

By the way, I have had a practise round Yas Marina and it is boring and featureless except for the hotel which kept changing colours, (yes even in the game), mind you watching the colour change caused me to crash!  But no matter, I was set to 'indestructable' so just bounced off the wall and carried on.

3 comments:

  1. My son being away serving Queen and country, has asked me to put in his prediction for Abu Dhabi which is:
    Pole Vettel
    Win Vettel
    FL Vettel

    A fine guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky one this, Vettel and Hamilton have both got good results here. So:

    Pole: Vettel
    Win: Vettel
    F/Lap: Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pole; vettel
    Fl; vettel
    Win; vettel

    I almost had it last week with those predictions so I'm going for it again

    ReplyDelete